OFFICE HOURS AND PROCEDURE CHANGES
In an effort to protect our clients and staff, we will be making changes to our office hours and procedures. Starting 4/1/2020 our offices will be closed to the public. While we are still working hard to complete returns in a timely manner, we are taking precautions that we believe are necessary to limit risk to our staff and clients. Below are a list of important information and changes.
- Office Closure-While we are continuing to work hard to ensure returns are done timely, our offices will be closed to clients and the general public. We can still be reached via phone at 623.935.7483 or by email at Service@DesertEdgeTax.Com.
- Documents– Please consider the following options to provide us with your documents in lieu of dropping off at our office.
- Secure Portal– If you need to provide us with documents, we ask that you upload your documents to our secure portal. The portal can be accessed from the top navigation bar on our website labeled “Client Portal” or by going to https://DesertEdgeTax.SecureFilePro.Com. If you do not have a portal account you can use the available “guest exchange” option on the right site of the secure portal page. If you would like for us to set you up with your own portal account, please email Service@DesertEdgeTax.Com for assistance or call the office at 623.935.7483.
- Mailing-Your documents can be mailed to 15655 W Roosevelt St. Suite 101 Goodyear, AZ 85338
- Fax– Your documents can be faxed to 623.935.2109
- Drop Off– As a last resort, we will still take documents at our office. However, if you bring documents to our office, please know that the door will be locked and you will need knock to be let in. Also, you will be asked to place your documents in a bin where they will be kept for a period of 72 hours before being handled by our staff.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
Desert Edge Tax & Accounting Staff and Management
Desert Edge Tax and Accounting strives to help small business owners work their business, generating revenue, rather than doing paperwork. Through accounting, bookkeeping, payroll services, and general office support, we offer business owners freedom from the mundane and the piece of mind of knowing that an experienced, professional team is there to help.
Desert Edge Tax and Accounting is dedicated to helping our clients pay the lowest taxes legally possible. As part of this dedication we are committed to continuous education on the latest tax laws and updates. We complete a minimum of 40 hours of tax education and review every year. Schedule an appointment with one of our experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated prepares today.