NOTICE OF PROCEDURE CHANGES FOR 2021
In an effort to protect our clients and staff, we have made some changes to our procedures. While our offices are open to the public, we are taking precautions that we believe are necessary to limit risk to our staff and clients. Below are a list of important information and changes.
- Masks Required-At this time we are requiring all persons who enter our office to wear a face mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one to you.
- Sit-Down Appointments-We will not be conducting sit-down appointments for the 2021 season unless you need a special exception made due to a disability.
- Documents Drop Offs– We will be accepting drop off documents at our office but we also offer the following options for you to provide us with your documents in lieu of dropping them off.
- Secure Portal– If you need to provide us with documents, we ask that you upload your documents to our secure portal. The portal can be accessed from the top navigation bar on our website labeled “Client Portal”. If you do not have a portal account, please email Service@DesertEdgeTax.Com for assistance or call the office at 623.935.7483 and we will be happy to get you set up.
- Mailing-Your documents can be mailed to 15655 W Roosevelt St. Suite 101, Goodyear, AZ 85338
- Fax– Your documents can be faxed to 623.935.2109
- Drop Off– As mentioned above, we will still take documents at our office. However, we encourage you to consider one of the options above.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Desert Edge Tax & Accounting Staff and Management
Desert Edge Tax and Accounting strives to help small business owners work their business, generating revenue, rather than doing paperwork. Through accounting, bookkeeping, payroll services, and general office support, we offer business owners freedom from the mundane and the peace of mind of knowing that an experienced, professional team is there to help.
Desert Edge Tax and Accounting is dedicated to helping our clients pay the lowest taxes legally possible. As part of this dedication we are committed to continuous education on the latest tax laws and updates. We complete a minimum of 40 hours of tax education and review every year. Schedule an appointment with one of our experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated preparers today.